THE ULTIMATE ADULT HOCKEY TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE!
About this Event
- 4 Guaranteed Games
- Multiple Skill Levels/Divisions
- Limited Edition BHL Cup Jerseys
- Team Entry - Our preferred method for registration is to have teams sign up as a full team
- Free Agent - If you do not have a full team, you can register as a free agent and we'll do our best to accommodate you with a team
- Register by March 31st, 2021 - $2,200
- Register by April 30th, 2021 - $2,400
- Free Agent Fees - $185
**Must register before April 14, 2021 in order to pick your jersey colorway, #'s and add a team logo to the shoulder of the jerseys. Jersey colors/preferences are assinged to teams based on the order they register. Register first, you get to pick your jersey color first. If registering after April 14, 2021, we will use our default jersey sizing and #'s and select a jersery colorway for you. This is due to lead times with our jersey vendor.
Payment #1 - Non-Refundable Deposit - This secures your team spot - $500
Payment #2 - Due 30 days later - balance Owed Based On Final Payment Date & Pricing Deadlines.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
All individual registration fees are non-refundable unless you are a free agent and we are not able to find you a team to play on, under that scenario, we will be able to issue you a refund. All team fees are non-refundable. If a team must cancel, we can only refund you your team registration fees if we are able to secure another team to fill your spot for the tournament.
Jerseys & Socks:
Team Fee includes up to 15 limited edition BHL Cup Jerseys. If you need more than 15 jerseys, please order those at checkout. Free Agents will receive a jersey for the team that they are assigned to, this is included with the Free Agent tourney registration.
Socks are optional, however many teams choose to purchase the matching socks as they help complete the uniform. Socks are $20/pair and can be added at checkout.
- Division 1 - Similar skill level to most “A” adult leagues. Skill level ranging from high intermediate to junior, college, pro
- Division 2 - Similar skill level to most “B” or intermediate adult leagues.
- Division 3 - Similar skill level to most “C” or rec adult leagues
Please note: we do our best to work with teams to ensure proper division placement so games are competitive. We vet teams and also ask that you give us honest assessments for your team's skill level. Sandbagging in a lower division than you should be in and running thru a division isn't fun for anyone. Please help do your part to make this fun for everyone.